This AEP, Let AMAC Do The Shopping For You
The Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) is right around the corner! It begins October 15th and runs through December 7th. This window gives you the opportunity to evaluate and make changes to your coverage for the upcoming year.
Here are a few things to know about this important time:
- New plan information for year 2023 is released in October. That’s the time to start shopping.
- During AEP you can enroll into, drop, or change your Prescription Drug plan or Medicare Advantage plan.
- You can make unlimited changes during this period until December 7th.
- Any changes made during AEP will take effect January 1st, 2023.
- Your current insurance carrier will send you an Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) in September which will explain any changes to your plan that will take effect the following year. If you are not happy with the upcoming changes, you can use AEP to switch or drop your plan.
So where does AMAC fit in? Our Medicare Advisory Service team works with top rated carriers to offer you the most choices in Medicare Advantage plans, Prescription Drug plans, and Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans. We prefer to take a personal approach when it comes to our services because we know that everyone has different coverage needs. When you call in to speak with an advisor about Medicare, you will work with that same advisor from then on. We will never bounce you from person to person, always having to repeat your information and details each time you call in. Plus, our services are complimentary to all, whether you are a member or not. So, tell a friend!
For help with Medicare plans – or any questions you may have about Medicare – contact AMAC’s Medicare Advisory Service at 1-855-611-4856 or request a quote below!